- it's getting more full of our shit, and the internet is getting 'bigger.'
- it still takes just as long to get from milwaukee to madison, from new york to miami. planes aren't flying faster, cars aren't traveling at low-bit rate digital speeds.
- you can still buy land in montana, build a hut, buy a gross of freeze-dried food and a crossbow, and never see another human for as long as you live.
- if you wait a few years, everest's peak won't be within your capabilities.
- it's not getting smaller, because apparently distance never had any relevance anyway: http://www.trialectics.com/Physics/Quantum%20Nonlocality.htm
- hulu is sucking out our brains, which you'd think would make the world seem bigger.
that is all.